Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We Might Be Crookz But We Are Still Down To Earth Yall!!!

I jus wanted to spend a lil time personalizing my blog..i been promotin and rappin about it all day but i don't want you to think this is a mindless blog just about music or fashion!!!
My names Gerald some know me as Chaz...I try to keep it 100 as much as possible...I'm new to blogging and twitter but give me time!!!...we are trying to do somethin amazin so plz look out for the vision!!!!....local artists..i want to interview yall!!!...its not a game...fxck wit us and we will fxck wit yall...day 1 of the dream and haters already comin out the woodwork [thers ur shoutout fellas lls]...as long as the support at least matches the hate im happy...feel free to twitter me and slimm attttt....
twitter.com/diamondcrookz
and im casper status [out!!!]

2 comments:

COOLEST NIGGAS YOU'LL EVER MEET!

COOLEST NIGGAS YOU'LL EVER MEET!